Intro: nak

nak

hi, my name's marcus. my friends usually call me cus or nak. ive been playing the guitar for about 7 - 8 months now and am waiting for the O levels to end so i can start going for lessons. im open to all sorts of music but the music i really dig is metal. almost everything from thrash to black metal; except metalcore though.
yup, be nice to me pls :lol:

AiraTekkan said:
hey nak. #1989 op. lol. i used to visit there but now i don't really go on IRC much.
hey haha how you know it's me..

and dhalif!
haha.. heard alot of stuff about you from bam Mr. SG YJM!

nak said:
hi, my name's marcus. my friends usually call me cus or nak. ive been playing the guitar for about 7 - 8 months now and am waiting for the O levels to end so i can start going for lessons. im open to all sorts of music but the music i really dig is metal. almost everything from thrash to black metal; except metalcore though.

which black metal bands are you into?
cov4687.jpg

subversion said:
nak said:

which black metal bands are you into?
cov4687.jpg

i dont listen much black metal, but erm, i listen to, dimmu, arcturus, behemoth..

Back