Intro - muse_deaf

muse_deaf

Hello everyone Jeremy over here, 18 this year and I plays the lead guitar in my band. Band name is ' Musically Deaf ' and we plays genre like hard rock, punk metal and punk rock. I started learning guitar in the year 2003 and everything is self taught. Currently into covers from Gun & Roses, Jet and so on.... I might not be a great guitarist but from playing solo from hell song, i now can be able to play solos from sweet child o mine, so I guess I improve? i think......but hope you guys can give me more knowledge on gigs and guitar player. After 2 years in a band, we only managed to find 2 gig slots.

Currently own a Samick but I changed the bridge pickups to Seymour Duncan Hot Stack, changed the head and custom my pickguard. I own a KORG AX1500G multi effect pedel...I rate it very good, very user friendly.

So hi again to you guys and hope you guys check out my band 'Musically Deaf'

hi and welcome to soft! After slash check out other great guitarists and you'll be a fine lead player in no time! Also don't forget to come here regularly get tips from the pros like dhalif and subversion hehe..

Hello and welcome! Checking out the works of singapore's very own dhalif malmsteen is a must!

Back