intro: metallando

Hi Metallando,

Why never come to my studio jam anymore...... :cry: :cry: .....heehee

Welcome bro....how's it hanging??

aiyoh why ask such a Qns??.... :p

*looks in my pants*....errr....its hanging quite ok ah....hahaha :lol:

bro dun worry lah......if u maintain i will still come one.....like the other day.... :wink:

pooo said:
Haha COOL! It's one incredibly long series man by itself, excluding OVAs.
i already watched the whole series including the OVAs...the one which shows how he has the X-shaped scar.....extremely bloody.... 8)

sofyan said:
hello metallando, are u the same metallando from metaltronic? 8)
is there anyone else using 'metallando'? if there is..he's an imposter :wink: ....yeah.i'm the metallando u see on sg sites...hahah :p

Metallando said:
pooo said:
i already watched the whole series including the OVAs...the one which shows how he has the X-shaped scar.....extremely bloody.... 8)

Me too man! The first 4 ovas are the best of the lot. More realistic and bloody. And that dark dark atmosphere that i absolutely love :D

hahaha.....its good to be BACK....wuahaha...anyway....last time i only posted adverts mostly in here.....so now maybe i'll be a bit more active??..haha

pooo said:
Metallando said:
pooo said:

Me too man! The first 4 ovas are the best of the lot. More realistic and bloody. And that dark dark atmosphere that i absolutely love :D
u got the OVAs on DVD/VCD??....can i borrow??.. :p ...my version dloaded one... :wink:

Aw man sorry, ain't got those. :( My versions are all downloaded too.

The only anime set i bought fully, series + OVAs are Sakura Wars :wink:

Back