Intro : metalizer

metalizer

Hi to all the Rockers out there!!! I'm new & I'm looking for a 'DATE'!!!??? Hahaha juz joking. I started to view soft since my band joined for IBX competition last year.I was a guitarist from Shakespear. But then all went down the drain when I met a traggic accident on 8 Mar 2005. I had a spinal cord injury & it affected my nervous systems esp. on my left fingers. So now I can juz listen but can't play... :( All the while I've been following some topics on forum but I only get those chances when I visit my sis or friend's place. But now I have my own internet excess at my own place... Applause!!! So I hope u guyz can welcome me & share our views together on music issues. To all the shredders out there...keep on rockin'!!! :supz:

My source of inspirations : Akira Takasaki, Ritchie Blackmore, Malmsteen, Jason Becker, Marty Friedman, Paul Gilbert, John Petrucci, Vinnie Moore, Nuno Bettencourt, Uli Jon Roth, Steve Vai & so on & so on & so on...

KEEP ON WALKING THAT ROAD I WILL FOLLOW...
KEEP ON CALLING MY NAME I'LL BE THERE...

Helloooo ItAcHi & echoist. Thanks for your walm welcome. I've juz edited my self intro thou. So I hope you can know me better.

Welcome to soft,

it is one big happy community here, you will make lots of friends here, hang inthere with your passion for music, I am sure you can recover in times to come :)

cheers and rock on
purplehaze3691

Hey thanks alot guys!!! I don't really know how long I can recover. Maybe in a year or 2.
I still have passion for guitar though. At times when I listened back to the cd sample of Shakespear's 2 original songs Outcry of War & Lapaz, & watch the vcd of us performed for Rockin' Resolution gig, I felt a great sense of satisfaction. To Hamlet & Caesar... Thanks for making those songs happenin'..from Romeo hehe.
I also ever had jams with azarcamis & we played Gates of Babylon, Sails of Charon & Stream of Consiousness which we recorded on cd (without vox) & I felt that it was not enough. I still have weakness on vibratos.
Hopefully with blessings from you guys, I may get speedy recovery & get back to action once again.
NEVER TOO LATE TO ROCK & NEVER TOO LATE TO DIE!!!

I'd rather live than just imagine

Don't think there is a way around

And if I fail I'll still be standing

With my feet firmly on the ground...

AS

Hello metalizer.

khai here.

dude, a friend on mine once had that injury.
but through years or therapy and practice, he's now back playing.

but it took him lots of guts and courage..

take care..

khai

Yeah Khai, I've been going for teraphy since the fall. I'm still on hosp leave til 28 Oct. Imagine, from Mar til Oct I have alot of times doing juz anything. Can compose few songs but my fingers hinder me from doing that. Anyway thanks alot bro...

no worry man...u know how time really flies...im sure in no time...u will be rocking and shredding once again...take care man...

vaiyen & ItAcHi - Yeah rock on bros of Rock. I'm sure u guys r good shredders too.
Juz wish that all of us shredders can get united & chill out.
I'm sure u guyz know Paul Danial. He's a God-gifted shredder.
I juz watched them (MOR) played yesterday & I'll be going there again & again & again.
So if u guyz wanna come along, juz let me know. Cheers...

vaiyen - I played Stream but I omitted the solo part hahaha... Need alot of time & effort to practice on that.

From now on I'm dancing with myself

To the sound of a blue & broken string

Left behind with the dust upon a shelf

The remains of a long forgotten song...

Shakespear in waiting!

Hi there bro!

Welcome to soft.com ...hahaha... finally got internet eh...! :wink:

We ( Shakespear ) will keep rocking! Hopefully next year we will strive but it will b more exciting wif u around bro!

Meantime me n Caesar is tide up wif another band name Episodic! A great band it is ! But totally different concept from Shakespear !

Till then hav a speedy recovery n we will wait for u! :wink:

The return of CAESAR

Hi to all my shakespear bros... Well life a bit tough since ur accident lately well actually we from Shakespear is waiting for ur arrival to us man...

Telling bout our original songs: Lapaz and Outcry of war well i feel it has been a long time since the last time we play..... 8)

To metalizer get well soon we're all waiting for u
To hamlet lets keep on rockin bro....

stay strong bro!
1 day you will be able to play again.

just nv let that fire die out.
stay strong and rock on.

rmb, there's a saying.
if there's a will, there's a way.

:supz:

nak - Thanks bro I really appreciate with u guyz. No matter what I'll still live & die as a rocker. Enjoy bro.

hamlet & caesar my dear Shakespearans - Pheeweet!!! :smt038 Thanks bros of Metal for your well wishes. Ok I'll do more workouts on my fingers til they can move like sotongs. I've been trying to compose songs for u guys while I'm sick but I can't. :smt022 Fingers still stubborn. Juz give me more time b4 I explode like a timebomb hahaha...(like real only) Cheers & 2gether we welcome Ramadhan.

hifi_killer - Yeah thanks man its great having u guyz to give me loads of well-wishes.

AIN'T NO ROCK AIN'T NO SOUL!!! So let us Rock The Nation 2gether, forever & ever.

Luv u guyz!!!

The snow starts falling
and my sun's not so bright
I struggle to hold on
with the last of my might... A Change Of Seasons

Back