Intro: Luke

Luke

Greetings everyone,

I am a professional musician, based in Los Angeles, a graduate of Musicians Institute's GIT certificate program and currently in the process of obtaining my Bachelor's in music from MI. I am back here in Singapore on vacation for the next 3 months, to get married :).

I own a variety of guitars but I brought 2 with me, my favourite 2. My number 1 is a Gibson Les Paul Classic Premium Plus from 1994 that I picked up right here in singapore at Swee Lee and she has served me well over the years. My number 2 is a Paul Reed Smith Singlecut Trem that I got a couple of years ago in New York. I recently, switched the PRS pickups that came stock on the guitar to Gibson pickups and am really happy with the results.

I play through a Carvin Legacy amp in Singapore, but a Hughes and Kettner Duotone and Mesa Boogie Mark I Reissue in the States.

I am pleased to meet everyone here and I hope we get the chance to jam soon.

Nice to meet all of you.

For some reason, MSN chat is not working on my singapore pc, but I am always up for a jam, time permitting.

Thanks for all the good vibes, and if any one has any questions, paticularly about my setup, or about MI or Los Angeles in general, I would be happy to be of assitance.

Notice I didn't mention my pedals? Well that discussion could take all day..hehhe ;)

Back