INTRO: LonelyPrince

LonelyPrince

Hello Soft.com.sg

Stumbled upon this great web when I was googling. Anyway, I'm in no band and has no rudiments of any instruments, except for slight knowledge on the keyboard/piano. I watch instructional videos on youtube and follow. I want to go to classes, but parents say it's a waste of time and money.

Parents are never supportive of aesthetics dreams. Oh well.

Anyway, half of me is into slow and sad songs like When You're Gone, No Promises, Unfaithful (I can play this on the piano thanks to Youtube! ^_^), My Immortal, etc.

The other half of me is in Dance and dance songs, mostly mandopop like from Show Luo Zhi Xiang, Jolin Tsai, Cao Ge, Joey Yung, Pan Wei Bo, etc. Currently, I'm in love with Jolin's Wu Niang. The dance moves are so hot. My parents don't like me to listen to chinese songs either. Why? Because I'm malay, is that so wrong?

I've a passion to learn more on aesthetics like dancing, singing, acting, and playing a musical instrument. The main reason why I'm here is to know more on the local industry. My ultimate goal in life is to open up a successful recording company. Maybe that'll come in 10 years time or so. After I've gotten a degree, or something. Anyway, I support local music too! Especially from JJ Lin, Kelly Poon, Kelvin Tan, Stephanie Sun, etc. May local music live on!

I have also an interest in writing, my alternate ultimate goal, is to start a magazine, or even join prestigious magazines like Lime, Teens, Teenage, etc, which I support whole-heartedly. I hope I'll meet more local musicians/-lovers in the near future to socialize.

Bottomline, I hope to meet you and you and you and you! :)

Lonely Prince.

Back