intro: lizdrumzz/THE STRUTS

lizdrumzz

hi..liz here..drummer for my band THE STRUTS..been playing drums for abt a yr plus...22f...i'm more to rock/alternative...my band has juz form up abt a mth only...we r currently looking for comps or gigs to get experience n exposure...to be able to learn more in music...we r a 4pc band...i'm the only girl in the band...so if there's any bews for comps or gigs..do drop me a mail at liza_hamzah@hotmail.com ..tq!

yea hi everyone...

helo there...thanx for welcoming me here...a newbie here...hope to make more frens here yea...god bless all of ya!!

hey liz ... great to know another female drummer ... keep your passions for music running ... and be gentle on the drums hor ... keke.

heloz

yea hi...yea we entered the stagefight...hehe..mayb seen u too...i'm the one playing the drums for sweet child of mine n this love..hehe...congrats n gd luck!!

glad to noe a gal who can play the drums..careful with the drums tho..heheh ait u rock on girl!! heeeyeaaaah.. :supz:

welcum

seems that u have been making alot of frenz here..welcum gal....n ejoy ur stay here...hope u find d player u want.. :lol:

Latest posts

Back