Intro : Leo

Jazzer82

Hi im Leo, been a member for quite sometime but never really posted messages here...nice to meet you all supporting local musicians and all... cheers!!

Hiya Jazzerleo_ .... hope to get U abord SOT gigs soon as well as looking forward to more BDS gigs with U...

Yeah...you got the "CAN" dude...

BTW sorry the 3 days next week gig didnt work out - we ourselves cant do the 2pm Audit.... but they will be other gigs...

WELCOME TO SOFT!!!
u girl? :D

haha,wait,got such thing as a girl named Leo? woah..that'll be hot :twisted:

Jazzer82 said:
Hi im Leo, been a member for quite sometime but never really posted messages here...nice to meet you all supporting local musicians and all... cheers!!

hi dude, you play jazz i presume? from your nick....

If you do, you've got a fellow "jazz-er" here....welcome to soft mate...... :D

Hi Ized, i still learning, dont really know how to be comfortable in jazz improvisations yet...and no thank you im not a girl, i did meet this female saxophonist once her name was Leona..If u are looking for a female sax player then go see nicole play at ink bar on the weekdays. She plays tenor. And ya hello Chan and Farid...Come to brix next week ok....

Jazzer82 said:
Hi Ized, i still learning, dont really know how to be comfortable in jazz improvisations yet...and no thank you im not a girl, i did meet this female saxophonist once her name was Leona..If u are looking for a female sax player then go see nicole play at ink bar on the weekdays. She plays tenor. And ya hello Chan and Farid...Come to brix next week ok....

Will try bro....

Jazzer82 said:

hi dude....cool man....actually i was thinking of forming a chill out jazz band....to play fusion stuff and bossanova and all that. Some softies have alr contacted me but still lacking enuff ppl...

My band has a really talented sax player....he was the principal player of st pats band.....and you know how pro the st pats band is..... 8)

Back