Intro : keys

keys

Greetings to the beautiful people of S.O.F.T.
Gears: Korg Triton Le, Yamaha PSR 630, Roland JV-1080, Kawai Piano 1989 Special
Music: Yanni, Kitaro, Scorpions, Angra, Edguy, Heavenly, Sonata Arctica, Rhapsody, Chopin, Franz Liszt, Nicolo Paganini.
Band: Currently gigging and competing.
Searching: songwriters, fellow keyboardists, anyone in the medical line and fellow beautiful people of soft.

hello welcome to soft! which gigs and comps you in currently? wow.. i like the bands and music you're in.. rhapsody \M/ paganini rocks too :)

Yamaha Asianbeat...pssstt....the band still new, we play originals so power metal can wait first haha...currently the band is still green so more jamming sessions, more exposure in gigs and learning from all other wonderful bands would help us to perform better. Maybe you guys can give some pointers...hehe.. :p

welcome...
hm...
kitaro.
nice.
especially those piece with e.guitar. like kokoro,
very suitable for live performance.

Hello again guys..yes mingguan...that song from the album Mandala if i'm not wrong..hihi..kitaro, one eccentric guy if you watch his concert.

Hi keys , woooooooooooooooooooo Franz Liszt!!!! My piano idol besides Maksim...Nice nice.... :)

Chopin rocks too but Liszt rocks even harder :p

welcome to soft. :partyman: :smt027 :smt071 :smt072 :smt070 :smt068 :smt067 :smt066 :smt065 :smt075 :smt098 :smt117 :smt119

Back