intro:kerry

kerry_

hello! yea i'm kerry and i'm 15 this year. i absolutely love to sing and i'm hoping to find a band which hopefully is looking for a vocalist. i love dashboard confessional, panic at the disco, saving jane, the veronicas, poe, five for fighting, waking ashland, the all american rejects, reel big fish and train. i'm also madly in love with jazz, and i practically worship jane monheit and diana krall. haha. yep. anyone interested in a vocalist please email me at thefeelgoodfactor_@hotmail.com !

Hmm.

Hey there... kinda dumb but I seriously have no idea... are u guy or gal? my band looking for female/male vox.

hey kerry ! same age :)
The bands i was like, wohoo. but i got lost at the jazz name. i only listen to jamie cuillum.ahhaah, maybe i am not tt exposed.
Welcome to soft!

Hmm.

nice to see people like you around.. any demos? I'm looking for a female vox to augment my band because I want to focus more on playing guitar...

sorry no demo. haha. what kind of music does your band play? it's damn hard to find a pop/rock band here. everyone's like. greenday, blink182 kinda thing. haha.

kerry_ said:
sorry no demo. haha. what kind of music does your band play? it's damn hard to find a pop/rock band here. everyone's like. greenday, blink182 kinda thing. haha.

Hmm.

we play hard/blues/pop rock, but we intend to go into some country-ish/folksey kind of music, and if it's possible, some modern stuff as long as it's not emo or punk or thrash metal.

yepp i'm gerald from church. heh. will talk to you in church about this band thing then! if you're interested to come jam with us and see how things are! :)

hahaha sure!! i just saw you today at the dover bus stop!! hahaha. see you on sunday. you're playing soccer right?

Back