Intro: Keith

keithC

hello! never thought i'd be intro-ing myself, i seldom click on this part of the forum, in fact i never do, it was accidental. then suddenly on this page i see some active forum members like rimuel posting, so i thought i'd intro myself too, since i've been active on this forum since the past month, lol.

i'm 16 this year, started picking up the guitar 2 years ago, but only got serious in church and in my CCA last year... mostly, i play for church... never did gigs, never had a band... i'm also not a talented guitarist, playing because i like music, learning like an average student... never chionging, hahah.

studying in triple science stream isnt very time accomodating, hence i find myself enquiring a lot over emails to davis, sweelee and standardvalue, g77 blahblahblah a lot, like quite a bugger. also posting some threads just to get info for myself, so whenever i make a trip down i make it count... sorry to those who i may have offended by asking too much or being lazy.. i just want to expand my knowledge a bit more.. yep.

i have a cort acoustic and an ibanezSA120, which to my surprise was one of the guitars subversion recommended on the review section.. i bought it on impulse, without much research, and i'm glad i dont regret it, cause my dad aint gonna fund me another one... and saving up is hard, money is always on my mind.

also intend to own my very own pedalboard, with reliable and few effects.. enough to supply me. currently i'm only using a KORG1500, which was also loaned to me from my youth leader.. though i dont like a single tone generated from it, its fun, serves its purpose for worship in my church.
as for a guitar, maybe something steadier like a fender jap or US, or a well modded something-that-will-last and versatile would do well for me, since i'm not tone particular... yet.

hmm soft was introduced to me by a friend who wanted to help his friend sell an ibanez guitar, then i saw LOCAL MUSIC FORUM and i was like WAH got such thing! lol... so i entered and learned a whole new world of guitars..

i humbly hope to establish some friends around here, so i can learn a bit more and become better... and thanks to all who have helped me so far!
8)

lol yea man keithC.triple science is a real pain.i'm gonna drop bio.more time for guitar! :twisted:

haha.my other two sciences screwed enough.and i don't plan to be a doctor in the future too.guitar doctor.maybe :lol:

same la brother. u sec3 right? still have 1 more year...
for me all will be over in 2 months...

Back