Intro: Kaye

Kaye

HEY people i'm kaye here.. turning 17 this year, made in singapore chinese.. sheesh people always mistaken me as a dude. but actually i'm a she! AND YES I AM FAT! hahaha.. i started "guitaring" 3 years back when i got to listen to John Mayer's "Neon", it jus blew me off straight away. Eh.. i prefer playing acoustic guitar to electric guitar.. ALL BECAUSE OF those very pro softies.. all those shredding jus makes me cry. Eh i think i'll be 30 by the time i can play like those pro softies, eg. DHALIF! Hmm.. it has been great joining this SOFT forum.. got to learn lotsa things, know more bout guitar and more expose to local music. HEH hopefully i'll be the best female guitarist in hougang in 5 years time. LOL.. okay i'm so crappy. Hmm.. my main influences are from alternate rock, eg Incubus, 3 doors down & Lifehouse.. i listen to all kinds of music.. from punkrock to metal to classical to neo-classic. Anyway i think this post is long enough to make my granny sleep. so okay byebye :lol:

Kaye said:
..i think this post is long enough to make my granny sleep..
nah.... wouldn't.. make your grandma..sleeep....zzzzzZZZZZ
mmmfft... oh... hi! welcome kaye... welcome to SOFT.....zzzzZZZZZ...

Thanks! Thanks Wetsoil, Thanks dustalways, Thanks HeartRockSingapore! EH Gordon! My bandmates esli and fatin told me that they know you too! Lol.. it's such a small tiny lil 'world' afterall

Heya! Good to know another female guitarist. Don't worry about being good - it'll happen soon enough if you put yourself to it. =D

Duskalways: EH.. sorry i thought it's DUST! eew.

Fored: hey there! hahaha yup i'm always practicing whenever i'm free!

Latest posts

Back