Intro: KapokJem7V

Hi! welcome to SOFT

wah you are so rich... I have only a fraction of your gear...

And you sure do like Vai ha...

Hi! welcome to SOFT

wah you are so rich... I have only a fraction of your gear...

And you sure do like Vai ha...

Haha... I don't quite like Vai, but I do love him.. Rich? Not really. Anyways, I bought all those many donkey years back and I haven't really bought anything new lately and I havn't seen any reason for me yet. But, what I have is enough for today and the future. My next project would be to rebuild my home studio and probably add an electronic drumset. What are your gears eh? Tho I have Jem 7, I still prefer playing my fully modified RG. Really spent a lot of $ and time on those 2 RGs.

Anyways, its good to be here.. haha!

Hyundi classical guitar in your sig????HAAA???Hyundi the car brand isit????PPFFFTTT!!I'm not laughing or joking , i never heard of that siaa . I only know that theres suzuki but hyundi never .. Is the guitar good??Rating??

Do like honda or toyota or ferarri make guitars??HAHAHA, just kidding....

Hyundi classical guitar in your sig????HAAA???Hyundi the car brand isit????PPFFFTTT!!I'm not laughing or joking , i never heard of that siaa . I only know that theres suzuki but hyundi never .. Is the guitar good??Rating??

Do like honda or toyota or ferarri make guitars??HAHAHA, just kidding....

Whoa... you really make my Hyundai classical guitar sound cheap ar.. :( But really, that car maker :) Bought it like in mid 90s for some $380. I'd say, I love that classical guitar and until today, the feel is some what superb, fat neck, comfortable action, no warp despite so many years, and havn't changed the nylon strings for years, its heavy but medium built, nice color and finish.. what else can I say... he he he... good stuff! I'll take a few shots of pic for you to drool.. and its Hyundai.. :)

Back