Intro: Jugman

Jugman

this isn't my real name.
it's a song by my first band. currently inactive.

well. i'm a 17-year-old guy currently studying in NP. will turn 18 this april. woo! finally can watch m18 shows legally! in cinemas! woots

yea i've been playing the drums since april 2005. on my birthday. woots

i started playing guitar in 2006 when i bought my first acoustic from a friend. it's still in mint condition and i don't plan to sell it. yet. woots

i formed another band last year. MySpace.com - Almost An Accident - SG - Hardcore / Rock / Screamo - www.myspace.com/almostanaccidentsg
check us out. woots

i live in the west. nothing EVER happens here.

i listen to the likes of Bullet For My Valentine, A Static Lullaby, I Am Ghost and a lot of other hardcore and metalcore bands, though i'm not interested in metal.

special request from theunknown:
softies i've met in real life so far: theunknown, shadow_vail, fgl, helminion, sunrisenblues, quietus, Yvecube, freemansland, Dir, Carrot, epicbreakfast, johnfreaks and Jughead (not to be confused with me).

that is all.

Last edited:
welcome to the jungle, we got jugs U need

btw - whcih one is U in the pix?

what, the myspace? the one wearing the bullet for my valentine shirt. got it from peninsula so its a fake. heheh but i wanted that design so, whatever

haha dis guy seriously, i dunnoe how he managed to get 620+ post when he joined later then me,

ahahaha jealous much?

hehe nah i just log in to soft whenever i can. there are a lot of interesting threads here. and i usually post a reply in most threads that i read. then some would reply back. and then i reply back. so it's kinda continous. hehe

but seriously. the last time i was aware of my number of posts is on the Militant Escape thread. some dudes wanted me to tell a story since i was almost reaching the 500 mark. few days later, 600 already. whoa

Back