Intro: JourneyJovi

JourneyJovi

Hi guys...I am new here, so do show me around if i get lost.

I have been playing guitar for 3 years and my influences are (as you can saw) mainly classic rock (includes some blues and funk) as well as music from video games. Of course, I do play any rock just to get me started on my guitar playing everyday.

Do not ask me why but I like people to call me by my middle name because I guess in my life, it just happened I have friends/peers/classmates who have the same first name. So for avoiding the case of mistaken identity, call me alex.

I think Singapore music scene is developing nicely, with many unique bands coming out from nowhere. I hope to get involved in the scene, no matter how hard it takes. Anyway I am new, so if there are good and interesting gigs, do rope me in =).

Anyway, I am serving my last 8 months of ns and probably heading to the university. Yep hopefully I can make use of my time!

Life ain't a bed of roses& it will get slippery when wet but..

as templar03 mentioned, keep the faith& good luck, who knows one day you'll be up there, you'll be wanted..dead or alive& the chicas will scream, "Lay your hands on me!".

Even if it doesn't happen, keep your chin up, no matter how many times you stumble for you're measured by your strength after the fall.

Keep an open mind& learn with open arms..

don't stop believing.

One day when you're onstage& you see a smile, the person who connects with you, give a knowing smile&...

send her my love.

Back