Intro : JMS

j_m_s

okay. i studied alot today and i can't take in anymore info.

Aight. Heres a long delayed self intro.

Name: James
Hobbies: Music, Photography, Cardistry, Design

Band: SuddenRevolt! .:: Sudden Revolt ::. | suddenrevolt (tm)

Influences: too many to name. haha. but the more prominent ones, John Mayer, david Phelps, Hillsong United, Delirious, Planetshakers, All Time Low, John Petrucci, Andy Timmons, Pink Floyd(well, dave gilmour), Matchbox twenty, lifehouse, lincoln brewster.

I dislike: backstabbers, racists, egoists, people who try to be funny but just dont make the cut and end up being irritating.

What i do in my free time?

Write songs, play guitar, read tgp and soft, GAS GAS GAS, take photos, sleeep, talk to people

Well, what else do you wanna know?

Dream guitars: Jm strat, Gibson SG Standard, PRS CU 22

JMSJC-Won’t you watch the sunset with me

1,000+ post now then got intro.well its never too late for anything as many would say.enjoy your time at soft.cheers!

haha!

soldi, really always my fault meh. i only show you all the pics of those prses so we can oogle at them together. wahahahhaa.

Hey j_m_s! Lol, 1k posts still wanna intro, abit slow eh? (Must be your mac, hehehe xD) Nice playing with ya today, you can solo well! Hehe...

Cheers,
WWH

sorry I missed your intro previously...

here goes:

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE, WE GOT "GUNNERS RULZ!"

;)

wow. you added an sg to you dream guitars list! power!

hahaha i agree about the read tgp and GAS GAS GAS part.

haha. i hope i didnt gas you too much kevin,. I believe i might be accountable for you selling your visualsound stuff.. *looks away*

lol! i noticed that your posts are 1337. okay just thought its funny, at least to me ;D
welcome to soft... 1337ness :D

welcome JMS!

haha so senior,don need intro ah.

this guy loves John Mayer alot. His skills are awesome!

Last edited:
Back