Intro : Jade Louvaine

Jade

first things first. im a guy, name's just a nick i conjured for myself as i HATE my chinese name. lol.

i've been playing for 3 years, but i wouldnt regard myself as a 3year player as i've been slacking pretty much here and there throughout.

i play songs that arent really of any specific genre. pretty adaptive(i think), if there's a particular riff or solo that i like, i'll try to learn it. if its impossible, then move on!

pretty much that, i live at serangoon north area. so if you heard Bat Country yesterday or Face Down, thats me your noisy lil' neighbour.

cheers.

really really interesting introduction, and won't mind reading it over and over again, but anywho's welcome to soft, even though u have registered some time ago? hhaha.

greetings...

we are all noisy when we play guitar, if anyone wants absolute peace & quiet, do move next to the graveyard...

lol

well thanks for the warm welcome. i noticed no one stays around my area. damn. lone ranger >.>

wellllll, ive joined quite some time ago to sell off my eg 112 but to no avail. if anyone recalls the post that is as if like im the retail reseller.

AND. i cant play chords, im 'proud' to say that ;D

damn man. is serangoon in the north? or is it just north of the serangoon district. dont get singapore well. lol

dime bro, machiam stalker man!!!

yep, i stay in serangoon as well. probably just down the road from you.

welcome to soft!

which part of serangoon?

which part? im north ave 2 blk 141 ;D

could get together and give me some tips. learning economy picking now

Back