Intro: Izzat

rain_fall

Yeah the names Izzat.
I'm 18
I've been playing the guitar about 3 to 4 years.
Listen to post-hardcore/hardcore, metalcore.
Also listen to a bit of emocore. HAHAHA!!
I'm dying to play at a gig.
but damn,o'lvls are near!!!
study,study.study
as if.haha

Izzat, dun study. Go practice guitar and listen to more metalcore. Den play at gigs. Den keep doing tt for the rest of ur life and mayb u could be a rockstar. Rockstars are rich and famous. And u could be one. A metalcore rockstar. How cool is tt. Can be like Matt Heafy. Im sure tts ur hero. Practice hard and be like him. Damn cool. But if u think u cant be like him. Den stop playin guitar and stop listening to metalcore coz its nonsense. Den go and start studying. Coz studying will get u sumwhere, if not nowhere.

langsuir said:
Izzat, dun study. Go practice guitar and listen to more metalcore. Den play at gigs. Den keep doing tt for the rest of ur life and mayb u could be a rockstar. Rockstars are rich and famous. And u could be one. A metalcore rockstar. How cool is tt. Can be like Matt Heafy. Im sure tts ur hero. Practice hard and be like him. Damn cool. But if u think u cant be like him. Den stop playin guitar and stop listening to metalcore coz its nonsense. Den go and start studying. Coz studying will get u sumwhere, if not nowhere.
wow!! what a sarcastic joker u are...
HAHAHA!!!

hi! my advice: try not to listen to metal core while studying, i head banged once while doing that then cannot study anymore

yup true.....i just dun like dem la....but i don hate all metalcore stuff....Trivium is not bad tho...... :D

Im cool with anything, being local musicians i support the view that we should all support each other, be it death metal or SI idol. but we still have our personal preferences can't help it rite? no offence to you dude. Just continue to do your thing. :D

yeah2...
i do agree with u.
hey btw, u heard trivium's detonation..
sounds kind of strange... creative nonetheless..haha
whats ur preference anw?

Ized said:
yup true.....i just dun like dem la....but i don hate all metalcore stuff....Trivium is not bad tho...... :D

Im cool with anything, being local musicians i support the view that we should all support each other, be it death metal or SI idol. but we still have our personal preferences can't help it rite? no offence to you dude. Just continue to do your thing. :D

I agree with you... but the SI part... seriously buay tahan...

langsuir said:
Why out of all hero must be Matt Heafy? :)

^ maybe coz Matt Heafy seems to be the fastest improving guitarist in a fast improving band? i dunno...but sure as hell looks like Trivium's gonna be respected in times to come...

langsuir said:
Most importantly, Heafy is metalcore..................
walao. trivium not metalcore lah. ppl assume its metalcore coz it sounds a bit like metalcore. but they call themselves modern thrash...
Haiz... :roll:

Back