intro: iyona

Iyona87

hi peepx, not very new here but decided to intro myself here just recently. yup. i'm in two bands. one really noob band and another which is quite established. got to know the latter through SOFT's forum. cool? and i got my guitarist from SOFT too...i'm the vocalist. my name is pronunced as eeyona not aiyona. yeah its a japanese name. full name: kobayashi iyona, ho shi qin fiona (mixed) so yeah that's why like that..basically i love vk bands like X-japan and etc. (I WOULD EVEN CRY FOR THEM AND IF THEY STILL ARE PRETTY MUCH PRESENT WITH HIDE FULL BAND EVERYTHING, I WOULD SELL MYBODY FOR THEIR TIX TO GO THERE :) LOL) jkjk i aint' that crazy to do such stuffs but i'd at most beg for money or busk on the streets for okane --- $$...wanna know more musicians :) may add me speed_fiona@hotmail.com on friendster and msn to know me better! Hope to see you guys!

Adios!

mmm, i have a photo that i took, and i named it "iyon", but that's not you.

welcome here anyway :)

mmm, i don't get you .. are you asking me if i've listened to their songs before they disbanded.. or you've been listening to them after they disbanded?

I saw hide's funeral procession on CNA years ago (live), 300,000 on the street mourning over his death. That was .. sigh, a tragedy, really.

North korea is a stalinist regime, besides "Dear Leader Kim", noone else has a chance to lay their fingers on the internet. Haha!

Back