Intro : iwantaverylongname

Hey there brothers and sisters of music!
My name is Willis Loye 黎辉丰. Turning 26 this yr. Enjoy music alot obviously. Just started getting interested in writing full songs. Lol. Meaning in the past, i always just come up with melodies and drop them. Only have one full song now, which is currently in the semi finals of NTU Impresario.
Speaking of NTU Impresario, it was also there, that i won my first singing competition, which is 2008. Huang JingLun also took part in it, but he never got into the semis.. Beginner's luck for me, i guess.
Inspired me greatly to have some fun with my life, so i went to taiwan to take part in the currently airing in taiwan 星光大道4. Became friends with Jinglun over there, ironically. Only managed to get into Top50. Why? Cause one of the judges said i sang like Jay Chou, they are looking for a new singer with a new voice. Shouldn't be imitating in the Top50 anymore.. YEah.. I wasn't well prepared.. Chose a wrong song..
And i came back a loser, but i made use of my loser skill. Audition for the Channel 8 Sheng Siong Imitating the singer competition. Am currently in the finals. And guess who am i imitating? Jay Chou. Lol. WtH..
Hope to win this because the prize money is 6k. And ironically again, the guest singer will be my friend, Huang Jinglun again.
Lastly, i would like to have my ep out this year. I'm confident of my own ability and with some luck, i believe i can do it. Haha. I hope those who are perservering like me, will carry on with their hopes and may my sucky story brings them greater confidence and self-esteem.
Cheers,
PS: I have been surfing this forums for sometime, just feel like being a member today. Lol.
PSS: Im a Manchester United fan. We're at the top! Woot!

well well, welcome to soft,(thats alot of wells) you got a very along name alright! also a very long introduction, very precise.and indepth. haha
hope u'll enjoy ur stay with us.

Back