Intro: hiok!

rockingaway

hi everyone.. i'm new here.. joined a while ago but had technical difficulties going on :/ so here i am again, still new..

so, i'm hiok
i'm almost 16
from raffles institution
lead guitarist.
picked up the electric guitar on my own about 2 years back but only started doing decent stuff with it abt a year back :/
having musical background allows me to do more or less decent and simple bass and keyboards. but i still love my guitar :)

not a rich guy so my gear is cheap. have a 6 string and now exp with a 7 string. loves any type of music, but prefers classic rock, psychadelic rock, hard rock, metal, and progressive metal.

likes, led zep, cream, beatles!, hendrix, to iron maiden, g'n'r, metallica, nirvana, dream theatre, dragonforce, oasis, sonata arctica, yellowcard, malmsteen, etc and many more.. i know yellow card and oasis dont really fit in the general group but well, its a weird mix for me when it comes to taste in music..

i'm a lead guitarist, and i'm in need for more connections more contacts more friends and more experience. AND, if you like the music i like and you need a lead/2nd guitarist, pls drop me a msg! :D

hi hiok welcome to soft ! your senior here in rjc. always nice to meet new guitarists in my own school. add me up on msn or something!

hey everyone.. daryl! are u the bayleyean from ee chong's batch? softballer izzit? cos we know each other wat right? >.<

actually my name is hiokhong. its some weird chinese name in english.. people usually just call me hiok tho so yea :)

hey there's this RJ 2 guy who plays damn well, ummm forgot his name.

but he was from CHS secondary.

Influences from Malmsteen, etc, haha know him?

anyway WELCOME TO SOFT!

as in he not my brother.as in..ahh my english cialat..as in RI is my school's 'brother' which is supposed to mean my school is RGS.lols.nvm..my english very lousy.wonder how i got into RGS.

ahh..i play horn and i play elmo's world.

Back