Intro:HideX_x

HideX_X

Hi there,im hidex_X im 13 this year actually i dont look like 13 more like 17 and i own a epiphone goth flying v with floyd rose and i dont play good been 2 months already since i started but i knew this forum last year but didnt had the $$$ to buy guitars those times were like going to standardvalue looking at the $200 plus guitars and thinking omg! thats expensive now my thinking is like ha! thats nothing yeah has time goes by u'll mature learn that im more into rock,christian metal,heavy metal,blues example Stryper they are 1 ownage band i always thought that i would be a super awesome gutiarist like paul gilbert slash etc cause i always see my friends who work for gibson play and they play like 1 mad fella preparing to jump from a cliff it's hard to say well i have a few amps liek boss mg10 cause my house u cant play loud i also have a 400watts floor monitor which i dont need bought it at $1700 mad right! well im a christian i converted last year cause i felt that jesus is wat i need i mean guys i u really know jesus u know his love for u u got see any guy get crucified for your sins even my dad dont do to that extend the most he go is buy mcdonalds haah@ and my church is Y-hope 1 rocking church, they are few rock bands in my church and im impressed by them hmm thats all....
thanks for yer time!

haha thats the first time i've seen someone talk like that its so difficult to read can you try to put in some full stops and some commas and some paragraphs that would be so much better its nice having you hear and nice meeting you and welcome on board

:D

The other version of twit talk, without the right spacings, and capital letters and punctuation marks.

I SOOO understand.

We're trying to say that your typing sucks and you should type for others to understand and not to give others permanent head damage. Get the picture?

that gave me a headache.

nowww there's no need for little girls with black glasses to be mean, one day the teenage angst will pass.

Hmm I'm not little for one. And do you have preconceptions about people who wear black glasses? And it's not teenage angst. It's just a way of explaining stuff. I don't know you.

Back