Intro: hardrockdrummer

hardrockdrummer

hey guys (and girls), i've been a softie for a while but i've been too lazy to post, so this is my first one :p
I'm mainly a drummer as you can see, and i don't just listen to hard rock btw :) 17, played for 4 years, and i listen to lots and lots of music like you all.
I also play guitar, trumpet, bass, started piano recently and i collect weird instruments.

ha sorry i dont have that hangdrum thing.
so far, i have two jaw-harps (metal and wooden), spoons (domestic metal and wooden), bird whistles and a didgeridoo. I'm hoping to make a slapstick at some point. any ideas for other instruments i should get? i want to get a talking drum but its always too expensive or the quality is too crap

if u want a decent enough kit, try pearl rhythem traveller...

or tama stagestar/swingstar...

how'd u get a digeridoo man.?? and got any lobang for cheap hangdrums??? :D :D :D

im happy with my crappy plastic flat kit for now haha. besides id rather go for ones above the swingstar/rydeen range when i have money!
i gt this didgeridoo in london for 5 pounds, which is about $15, so it was a bargain!
i dont even kno what a hangdrum is! why u ask me man??? :p

Lol..
I dont know what a hangdrum is either! :oops:

Wow.. It is kinda cool that u collect all these instruments.. Anyways, are u studying now or wad?

Back