Intro: GuitarJedi

GuitarJedi

hi my name is ryan and like to intro myself...
i am 22 this year, coming outta army and going back to school... play guitars (elec and acoustic) , bass and so-so at keyboards...
also familiar with production and recording stuff ... owns half a protools 1.0... haha

Bass - Ibanez prototype black.
Guitars - 'brands u wouldn;t even wan to know' haha
Effects - PODxt - the ONLY effect that i would use....
a couple of amps...

i used to played in a band in poly.... i write songs... but currently coming outta a bad musical relationship (no not with a band).. will explain to u if u chat with me ....

I AM SERIOUSLY LOOKING FOR A BAND TO play with... and write songs with.

But more impt, i am looking for real frens to jam with, to hang out with...and exchange musical ideas... i am a mainstream guy (i admit) in thoughts and words...
fave bands include : Meetallica, Foo Fighters, Creed, Silverchair, Dream Theater, perfect Circle, Tool, Goo Goo Dolls, RATM , U2, Dido, Joss Stone, Evanescence, Jamiroquai, Gavin DeGraw

Fave Albums : Diorama, Dark Side of the moon, Human Clay, S&M, Rush of Blood , Scene of a Memory, Neon Ballroom , Dizzy Up the Gal, 13th Step...

Outside music, i enjoy eating, sleeping breathing EPL ... i am a selfconfessedmoviefreak... fave movie incl 21 grams, FIGHT CLUB, american beauty, donnie darko, Full metal jacket, in the mood for love, Clockwork Orange, Amelie.... will consider becoming a film director if music never exists....

MSN or email :roll: :roll: me jiarongmusic@hotmail.com

Like to really hear from u out there... CHeers... :) :) :)

clockwork orange was shown in singapore? i heard there r some pretty disturbing scenes in there. Fight club rocks. so does edward norton.

Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:06 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

clockwork orange was shown in singapore? i heard there r some pretty disturbing scenes in there. Fight club rocks. so does edward norton.

Orange? u can either download it, or buy the pirated one across the causeway, or buy the original or the stanley kubrick boxset from amazon.com ..... yeah

heya! i like a lot of mainstream music too, and yeah you have some great taste in movies. if you haven't already seen Napoleon Dynamite and The Boondock Saints, you may wanna check those out. The Boondock Saints just might be my favourite movie ever. it's seriously that good.

welcome to the forums!!!!

Do you like 2001: A Space Odyssey too?
Erm it is a documentry ... can't bring myself to watch it... dunno why , maybe cos can't find the motivation.... haha... will watch it though ... one day... Maybe u can watch it with me ... haha

if you haven't already seen Napoleon Dynamite and The Boondock Saints, you may wanna check those out. The Boondock Saints just might be my favourite movie ever. it's seriously that good.

I have heard a lot of Dynamite, wan to rent it at video ezy... i havn't heard saints before.... Since u like Dynamite, u might wan to check out Garden State... the same kinda film IMO.... natalie portman was REALLY acting in that film... her best performance so far ( even beta than CLOSER,whcih was in a way disapppointing) yeah.... :)

GuitarJedi said:
Bass - Ibanez prototype black.
Guitars - 'brands u wouldn;t even wan to know' haha
Effects - PODxt - the ONLY effect that i would use....
a couple of amps...

another guitarist, hey?
Welcome to the club! :lol:

Back