Intro: Gordonzz

gordonzz

Okie lah.. since the neighbour upstairs keep drilling non-stop since 8am.. cannot do anything except stay at comp to listen songs with my headphone.. so... my intro la.. join so long nv intro hahaha...

Hmmm.. i'm 17.. going 18 in a few months. Started playing guitar when i was 14.. sec 2? My aunt wanted me to pick upa instrument...actually more of interested in drums at first cause there's this malay neighbour i had last time at my old house.. the papa always had jams held at home ah.. hear the drum till i hooked on it.. but then.. seemed unreacheable.. blah blah.. than got sort of 'forced' into joining the 3 years classical course in yamaha.. then i was listening to 'best 99' and 'max 6' :D ..after about an year or plus in yamaha.. the time of the lesson starts to clash with my school time.. and got hooked on rock ever since my ex drummer gave me blink 182's enema of the state cd :lol: ..started a band with my ex drummer in sec 3...

then things starts to get interesting.. hooked on to more kinds of genres.. was listening to goo goo dolls.. pestering the classical teacher to teach me play goo goo dolls LOL!! :lol:.. so i quited eventually (quited 1 year + of the 3 years course).. learnt only basic in yamaha.. then recently picked up some petatonics theory myself online loh..

my first electric was a samick flying v... den keep changing and changing.. till now using a washburn and a fender squier.. with a 10watt yamaha amp la..

managing 2 bands now.... 1 sort of ataris' type of punk rock... den the other sort of punk rock or rock la.. oso dono what i playing liao...

i listen almost everything lah... but more to melodic stuffs.. no death metal or thrash metal which i dont even understand what they'r playing (no offence to those into these genres) hmm.. i sucked at timing.. as most people know
:).. now trying to get timing right and technique better... den maybe learn more theory.

forgot how i join soft actually... but it's the only local music forum i frequent.. the others like audioreload maybe only go like once every 2 months :lol:.. why? cause i love james! LOLLLLLLL :lol:

so i sort of upgraded myself from listening to blink 182 > goo goo dolls > metallica > dream theater > everything now... hmm.. maybe i should try techno :lol:.. trance not bad also.. but no disco or soul.. :lol:

now in macpherson ITE.. but everytime ponteng.. waiting next yr go NS fit fit hahahaha

Lol.

Dunno how appropriate it is to welcome someone with 676 posts...

but, um.... Hello. Lol.

Interesting intro.

wait.. i recall something about this clip. some thing about... drowning.

wah you managing two bands ah... hardcore sial...

Back