Intro: FallenHearts

FallenHearts

He to everyone,

My name is Muhd Thabri (Amy). I'm 25 this year. I'm staying ard southern side of Singapore. I love music when it comes to slow rock, alternative rocks & some malay rock songs from the old bands. I started jamming on the year 2001 & thats when i started playing the bass guitar. But during that time, me & my friends used to play songs from a band called ACAB & some malay songs.

Actually, i have been playing guitar instead of bass guitar because bass guitar's notes/chords are much easier than the guitar. As for chords on guitars, I only learnt major & minor chords as for the rest of the chords, i'm not yet a professional guitarist.

My intention of coming to this forum is that i love to jam, make new people ard Singapore & hopefully we can get in touch when it comes to music or having a coffee drink or even slack around. I'm a easy-going person & as for music, i'm not afraid to talk about it or if it comes to suggestions or any request, i can give a piece of my mind in a good way.

But right now, let me stick to a position which is the bass guitarist. It can gain my experience on handling it & if i've ever make any mistakes on the songs that i played, end of the day, we can gather & we can learn from the mistakes.

As for genres of music, i like alternatives. Its kinda cool & nice to hear.

So, guys or ladies....
if you want to form a band or if you needed a bassist, feel free to contact me through the MSN or email me at muhd_thabri@hotmail.com. I'll try my very best in it. My dreams is to be a musician or with a band which is from scratch to a well-known band in singapore, thats what my intentions are. well maybe, its not my time yet to be 1. hehe! Like what I heard from 1 of the band, "everybody has a chance to be popular & it depends how u tried ur best" correct me if i'm wrong ok? haha!!!

So, hope to hear from you guys!!!
thanks & have a great day!

Muhd Thabri (Amy)

Back