Intro - Elias

Elias

Hi all!

Not really my virgin post (I posted once or twice before but that was a looong time ago), but what the heck...heh.

Anyway, I'm a lefty guitarist with the band LGF, and I think my bassist, SOCP or rather Rottenramone, is a regular member here *lol* Btw, do check out our gig this Sat (April 2, 7pm, Hong Lim Park- Speaker's Corner) if you're free/keen!! ;)

Hmmm...since everyone's doing it, here it goes :p

Equipment list:
-early 90s Ibanez Artist
-Lefty Gibson Flying V Faded Cherry series
-Lefty Fender Stratocaster (American Standard)
-Lefty Fender Jaguar (CIJ) *newly acquired* :p
-Sennheiser UHF EW100 wireless system

Pedal board:
-Arion Stage tuner (which I hardly connect to the chain...kinda sucky)
-Jim Dunlop GCB-95 Cry Baby
-Loooper A/B/Y switch
-Boss TR-2 Tremolo
-RAT2 distortion
-Boss MT-2 Metal Zone (for solo boost)
-Boss BF-2 Flanger
-Boss DD-5 Digital Delay
-Boss OS-2 Overdrive/distortion (not in chain)
-Boss CH-1 Super Chorus (not in chain)

That's all for now, folks! :p
Elias Chun

http://lgf.loversoul.com (band)
htt://lgfband.blogspot.com (bandblog)
http://psycho.loversoul.com (blog)

cool... welcome to soft then :)

on a curious note: fan of judy & mary? noticed u use loversoul.com domain.

thor666 said:
cool... welcome to soft then :)

on a curious note: fan of judy & mary? noticed u use loversoul.com domain.

Thanks for welcome :)

Wow...you're sure observant! Yeah, I like Judy & Mary's stuff, my band used to play a few of their songs for performances :p

You're a fan as well?

Hiaks hiaks. Most are nonsensical post. Like HAHA HEHE HOHO. Oh well. Time to make myself useful. Btw you got any band recordings? Can send me?

Elias said:
You're a fan as well?

yep. i think they're one of the bands where every individual is really proficient, and the melodies in their songs are really memorable. too bad they weren't that big in singapore last time (i only know of their existence watching them play motto on goggles' music station last time) and i can't hunt down for their final live in sg (at a reasonable price, of course.)

of course, as a guitarist, i'm also attracted to takuya's unique tone from his guitars/amps. :D

Newbie said:
Hiaks hiaks. Most are nonsensical post. Like HAHA HEHE HOHO. Oh well. Time to make myself useful. Btw you got any band recordings? Can send me?

*lol* Well, for a start, you can visit my band's website where you can listen to some of the recordings. The URL's in my signature :p

Do give comments, yah? Thanks!

P.s Are you in a band too? Any site I can indulge myself in? ;)

Hey Praetorian and Dhalif,

Thanks for the warm welcome! :) Nice-looking strat you've got there, Dhalif! translucent blonde/Mary Kaye finish?

thor666 said:
Elias said:
You're a fan as well?

yep. i think they're one of the bands where every individual is really proficient, and the melodies in their songs are really memorable. too bad they weren't that big in singapore last time (i only know of their existence watching them play motto on goggles' music station last time) and i can't hunt down for their final live in sg (at a reasonable price, of course.)

of course, as a guitarist, i'm also attracted to takuya's unique tone from his guitars/amps. :D

Nice to know a fellow JAM fan here :) Yep, the 4 piece band sounds surprisingly multi-faceted. Oh...you've seen a pic of all of Takuya's gear? Massive! From Gretsch to Fender Strats to Zemaitis!
Hmm...JAM's last live "Warp tour" is quite affordable in the vcd version ;)

is JAM the band that sang the rurouni kenshin opening song? the one with the cute girl singing?

tv so long never show rurouni kenshin liao, forgot what band played the opening. Only know L'arc~en~ciel played the closing.

last time....... long long ago....... got MUSIC STATION on channel 8...... tat jap music show, any1 remember?.......

sumtimes got kool bands performed...... wonder y channel 8 stop this show?........ kind of miss it, man....... :cry:

:twisted:

Mr_X said:
is JAM the band that sang the rurouni kenshin opening song? the one with the cute girl singing?.

Hahah! Yup, yup...the band is call Judy and Mary (JAM). Title of that song is call 'Sobakasu'

My band covered that song during the recent ACM anime festival...it's a fun song to play :p

afterdeath said:
last time....... long long ago....... got MUSIC STATION on channel 8......

Yar lor, Afterdeath....I miss that show alot too...now not in touched with the Japanese music scene after the show ended :( Amongst the memoriable performances were Sex Machineguns, JAM, Gackt (secret garden), etc.... :)

Back