Intro: Dom

dom

Hellooo.
I've been looking around here for a really long time but joined only in March to buy something. :D

I'm 18.. Play guitar and abit of bass. Been playin for just over a year now. I love classic rock. Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, Jimi Hendrix.. That kinda stuff. Oh I also love blues.. Amazing how so many emotions can be put into music. Blues. 8)

Started out with my dad's old Congress classical guitar which he never used.. Lol. Self-taught all the way.. Almost gave up but thankfully didn't. Currently own 3 guitars.. The Congress, a Santa'fe electric (which isn't as bad as many here have made it out to be, but COULD be better of course) and an Eko Rio Bravo 12 string which I bought from a fellow softie! :D

Well, I guess that's about it. Oh you guys can check my band out too! Quite amateurish but still in the works. We're called Voodoo Souls.
www.myspace.com/voodoosouls

Many great guitarists in here, I've heard and seen/read. Hope to get to know you guys better! :) Any bluesmen there with tips for this young blues lover? Haha

hey dude. welcome to soft. pity that u're a guy, if not you'd have been welcomed with a 20+ page intro salute. thank god for another fellow classic rock lover.

anyways, welcome to soft!!!

ps. nickel strings rock. :)

haha yeah i've noticed that the ladies get lotsa views and replies eh? hahaha. :twisted: oh sweet! classic rock. amazing stuff.

Back