INTRO: Darrell

Ized

Hi all, i just decided to step up and introduce myself. Im Darrell, 17 this year, currently studying in TP's Communications And Media Management(year 1) aka Mass Comm in layman terms. Im new and i would like to get to know all of u SOFTIES better..... Im a lead/rythm guitarist in my band, been playing the instrument for about a year.

Music: Most genres......Rock especially but i also like how Fusion masters like Mark Whitfield mix it up with jazz. I like virtuso guitarists like those in G3.....eric jonson....yngwie malmsteen....satriani....vai...John Petrucci.....My fav band is Dragonforce though, Herman Li and Sam Totman are the faux. Eddie Van Halen is another.....

my alma mater is Victoria School(VS) and thats where local hard rock band Ronin came from.

I think SOFT is pretty cool.......i met alot of softies at the mid-yr sweelee sale i think....was camping overnight......I hope to learn more and not to mention alot of cool stufffs from u guys. peace!

MichaelAngelo said:
hi darrell, u're probably the guy who jammed with me n my "band" and had dinner with us the other time, lol...:p

lol, i tot u were nick when i saw micahel angelo. haha. but u muz be lisheng la. haha. yeah man. i rmb u evigan and all. haha. if i nt wrong i saw ur band posted an ad looking for drummer rite? so how? any luck?

hey man evigan here... nice to see u! na no luck up till now lol... its bloody hard to get what we're looking for when we're restricted to jus within TP :?

(PS: its 'li xing' haha)

lol yah la.....i just posted an ad looking for drummer also....wah seh....gt reply....but also nt frm tp....but nvm la......

sian maybe we sld go post notices ard the sch? oh yah did u all jam today? on national day ah

haha na... i went out with some of my other frens and had an impromptu jam at g77 studio... hmm i'm nt sure if we can anyhow put up notices in our school... have to check with the offices first...

CyanideJunkie said:
haha na... i went out with some of my other frens and had an impromptu jam at g77 studio... hmm i'm nt sure if we can anyhow put up notices in our school... have to check with the offices first...
NB nv call me go...but thanks for helping me correct the name...lol..yea.. its Lixing, not li sheng. :p

chester277 said:
welcome to soft! :D

which part of the queue were u at?

lol i was dunno in front of the bookshop....there were like abt 40 ppl in front of me.....

i was wearing a large yellow t-shirt and shorts.....wearing specs. lol

MichaelAngelo said:
CyanideJunkie said:
NB nv call me go...but thanks for helping me correct the name...lol..yea.. its Lixing, not li sheng. :p

lol sorry la lixing....nt lisheng. paiseh gt urname wrong.....

Back