Intro: cordeliarebelle

cordeliarebelle

Hi im cordelia & i'm an anglo-phile.
My anglo friends calls me "Corders", mind you they add "ers" to everything. Lol.

Not sure wot i am here for but if your band needs an average singer to fill in for now, im happy to fill in. am learning the guitar as we speak, by myself, going not very well, well, that's where friends come in. :)

some of my favourite bands... cure, alkaline trio, interpol, bowling for soup, sex pistols, switchfoot, phantom planet, kings of leon, lost prophets, libertines, etc etc mostly indie/punk/post-punk/new wave/alternative stuff and singer-songwriters.

what else? im 23 & a looney-bin. if somehow u find this remotely amusing... ya know wot 2 do, m8.

Hey Corders!

If you're interested, http://www.guitartricks.com has a bunch of free guitar lessons (tabs and videos) that you can check out, since you're going it on your own! And it's got stuff for all styles of music!

I taught myself how to play as well, though that was a little while ago. :p

Welcome to Soft! And I'm new as well! :)

[QUOTE=DanAwestrike

thanks m8. I will be checking that out when i get home from work tonight! :) Is that where you learnt how to play then?

Thanks 4 the hello.

P.s. That welcome to the jungle, we got what u need message... seems to be on almost every single introductory post....

No, I didn't find the guitatricks site until after I had been playing for about 5 or 6 years. Still gave me some great warm up and practice techniques. :)

Back