Intro: casper84

welcome to soft,
hmm and yeah wrong section.
plus you should intro yourself more.
influences and style maybe?
experience?

welcome! if you are born in 1984 then we're of the same age :)

you can share with us more about yourself in this section.

hey.. again...

allrite a more proper intros.. ahem.. a rythem/ vox used 2 hv a band but broke up coz a member is living in e other hemisphere now. major influence is nirvana.. but into rock which is uplifting n not aimless 2 catchy. there u go

welcome to soft dude!!i'm sure u'll find everyone here super friendly haha.anyway u play rythm guitar??my bands looking for one..take care dude

casper, you've been spamming the other soft forums with your forming a band thread. this is not a good way to win friends and influence people. plus it clutters things up around here. please don't do it anymore and ask the mods to delete those threads. we are not amused.

hey

im gald ur n who ever u call "we" are not amused coz im serious abt what ive been putting up. not here 4 anititn else like influencing or seeking rapport or makin friends im juz here 2 recruit. the spam wont hapen again, tell ur bandless friends abt casper. thanks

Well, at least post your ads in the right section and respect the fact that we're trying to keep spam to a minimum. IF people are genuinely interested in looking for a band, they'll go to the recruitment section, not to the guitar or bass section. You don't shop for underwear in a fish market do you?

Welcome to the jungle,
Casper eighty four
You posted "this" in the wrong thread
Now you cant "intro" no more ..... :mrgreen:

hey..hey u u

oo.. icyycoldgum u must b e partnership called "we" betsybug was talking abt. the spaming inident was old news, i was a noob who didnt know beter n defiled some unsaid rule which now has been made aparent. measures has been made n done in a form of apology n my self decipline of not repeating the offence. the world has moved on so should u. to evei1 else thanks 4 ur warm welcom u guys made me smile. n fgl i dont reli get ur post abt the "this" and cant intro animore, it would be greatly apprecitated if u elaborate. thanks.

b4 i 4get i had a reli amature noisy recordin done with my last band b4 we split rather then checkin out xxxtube or e latest opeth vid y dont u all check this out

YouTube - Frozen - Ashes YouTube - Frozen - clusterphobic

honesty is e best policy is a saying i standfast by; so if u have anithting to comment on on e vid no mater how disgustingly positivve or refreshingly negative, juz make sure its purely honest from e heart n not made up. remember.. music is e menifestation of e heart n soul.
thank u 4 ur time.

Back