Intro: blackbird

blackbird

Hi!

Im a female guitarist/singer... I'm also starting to singwrite. I listen to mainly KT Tunstall, Feist, U2, The Beatles, Death Cab for Cutie, Jenny Lewis, Tracy Chapman, the Postal Service, Meiko and The Red Hot Chili Peppers.. and other bands, but mainly those :p

My main guitar is an Epiphone Dove, and I love it dearly :}

So hello everyone! :]

welcome to the jungle
we got what u need

.... I can actually tune my guitar BY EAR :cool:

hey i love blackbird...lol was singing and playing it to my mum just now...and dang she still saying my singing sucks

wah lau eh i mostly heard of the term " a voice only a mother could love" ...

but like this ...chalat liao man

lol! You want listen? i go post a video of me singing on youtube ( although it might get censored almost immediately and kena flamed) then you will understand how great my Mum is when she had to endured my singing..haha

BackBird singing in the dead of night...take this broken wings and learn to fly........one of my childhood song..

also

one of the the more common testing song for acoustic guitar in a shop even among youngster nowadays....good song.. .....hehe..

anyway...welcome..

BackBird singing in the dead of night...take this broken wings and learn to fly........one of my childhood song..

also

one of the the more common testing song for acoustic guitar in a shop even among youngster nowadays....good song.. .....hehe..

anyway...welcome..

Haha it was the first fingerpicking song that I learnt on guitar :] its still one of my favourites to play :mrgreen:

Welcome to Soft, blackbird and do enjoy your stay......our forum members are always so hospitable as can be seen ... especially the one with the largest post-count here.

Regards

Back