Intro: Arelaxilaiholeeeee xd

ArELaXILaIHOle

YO GUYS im totally new here, currenty looking for people to jam and hang around with.

Name's Randy, 19, aspiring guitarist, bout few months of playing now. Though i got my guitar like a year ago, didnt both to play it like a few months ago =D Guide me along guys!

My favourite bands are Trivium, Atreyu, Irom Maiden, Avenged Sevenfold, Bullet for my Valentine, Story of the year and as you can see in my nick[read the CAPS], CHILDREN OF BODOOOM!

SEE YA GUYS AROUND! CHEERS :D

Last edited:
ANOTHER TRIVIUM FAN!

welcome to soft bro! yup, i play alot of their stuff so ill be glad to guide you along too! rock on and stay metal always! \m/

awesome man, metal4lyfe!!, trivium is totally one oy the best cds lying around my room. man i forgot to mention some of the old bands, so they came back and to haunt me in my dreams(im freakin serious) to get back in this thread to post them. Sorry sorry. Here it goes

Black Sabbath
GNR
RATM
Pantera
DarkThrone
Metallica (W*F? y didnt i mentioned this in my previous thread? im an idiot :mrgreen:)

Im totally new in rock, didnt start that early like you guys, hope to learn lots from you guys man

welcome.gif

YO GUYS im totally new here, currenty looking for people to jam and hang around with.

Name's Randy, 19, aspiring guitarist, bout few months of playing now. Though i got my guitar like a year ago, didnt both to play it like a few months ago =D Guide me along guys!

My favourite bands are Trivium, Atreyu, Irom Maiden, Avenged Sevenfold, Bullet for my Valentine, Story of the year and as you can see in my nick[read the CAPS], CHILDREN OF BODOOOM!

SEE YA GUYS AROUND! CHEERS :D

HELLO NEW FRIEND :D
AWESOME I LOVE THE SAME AS YOU DO!!!!!
hope you have fun here!
=j

Back