Intro: Ankh

Ankh

Hi everyone

I may be new in Softies but I ain't new in this music Industry. Am a drummer, guitarist, bassist, keyboardist, saxophonist, etc. Too many to list down. For 33 years being a musician locally and abroad and one thing I have to remind younger musicians. Remember your roots. We are Singaporean. It ain't easy and the competition is tough but it ain't impossible to achieve your dreams. Some just got luck and go the big time and some just like me. Back of the curtain musician. But I've never regretted any bit of that valuable experiences. I didn't make it to become rich and famous like others who did. That's life, not everyone is made to be that way.

The most important thing in life is to be contented with what you are and what you have achieved. Though it may be minimum to others, but it's something only YOU know how to appreciate. Instead of being an Engineer I chose to become a full-time musician. Hahahaha.....!! If you asked me what experience I have being an engineer. I'd say none! Don't even know what some tools are called anymore. Hahaha....!!! Even my toilet broke down I got my grandchild to fix it. I'm not that old you know but old enough to be someone's Grand dad. Hahaha....! Still in denial of the age. I guess I'm just human.

Have a pleasant journey in this music life!

David Bian aka Spider

Certainly is!!

Here's a medal for you Ankh. It's an Ankh.

ankh.jpg

Saluti!
Tetragrammaton

Back