Intro: Amos Lim

Hey guys, Amos here! I'm 20 this year, been playing the guitar for 7 years now, teaching for 4 years. i specialize in teaching fingerstlye guitar. I run a youtube channel ( www.youtube.com/nimnuedream ) you can watch some vids of me playing guitar/ukulele and some tutorials too. So far, i've taught more than 60 students (use to teach at a music center), and have successfully taught many students to play by year and also songs from sungha jung, andy mckee, tommy emmanuel, etc. Lessons are usually over at my place in Bishan, and are 1-1.5hours long.

back in 2012 i got a gig with maestro guitars and somehow became one of their official ambassadors. and in 2013, i got a sponsorship under G7th capos. Just 1 month ago, i made it to the quarter finals of Asia's got talent and got XXXX-ed out for being too percussive ahaha (i was nervous as hell).. its been quite a journey for me since 13 when i picked up guitar to pick up a girl and failed miserably.

Apart from that, i enjoy composing songs. somehow my songs sound very japanese.. recently i formed a band (indie folk). been trying fit in some fingerstlye, lap tapping stuff. I play guitar in church regularly, but most of the time its old school canto/chinese hymns because my dad's the pastor of the canto/chinese side hahaha.

So... yeah, just a short one from me. If you're interested to learn fingerstyle guitar, do contact me for a free trial lesson at 96369202.
cheers!

Last edited:
Back