Intro = AK

fourteen10

Yeah, saw this part of the forum, might as well do self intro.

Name : Anthon
a.k.a : AK
Likes to play guitars, and scream (though scream like chicken)
Main influence : Steve Vai, Andy La Rocque from King Diamond

Gears
Ibanez JEM777VBK Black body with green vines and pickup
Gibson Voodoo Les Paul
Fender Resonator Acoustic
Ibanez RG350
Crybaby
Crybaby 535
Digitech GNX3
Korg A4
Peavey Envoy 110 AMP
Epiphone 35R AMP

Been playing for 18 years. What is it that I needed most now. A BASSIST for my band. call me at 96910083 or email me at fo4rteen10@yahoo.com.sg to find out more.

hi fourteen10

welcome welcome! saw your performance before, very entertaining! ha..haa.. you guys went all the way man.

020_G.thumb.jpg

dhalif
hahaha... cool guitars. fender lover eh? I loved to get a fender sometime soon. lemme see... srv? woohooo...

or in your opinion, what do you think is reasonable? My bro got a deluxe II, feels damn good. tried other fenders at sweelee, zzz.. so so, srv not bad.

Japan? Texas? or AMMMEERRIICAAAH?

Thanks james...

Now dun seem to get gigs.. zzzz.. hoping to find a new bassist with vocal capabilties. Bassist left us to explore other music. :)

Recommend us leh.. hahaha...

nah.. where got world class.. I WISH BABE!!! Thanks for the warm welcome.. zzz.. obviously i have nothing to do therefore I can reply so quickly.. hahahaha..

I WANT A BASSIST!!!!!!!!!

Dhalif, you mentioned Japan Fender. Why so? Mind to share with me? Thanks bro

The word "JEM777" caught my eye :D Beautiful instrument man, a rarity eh?

Btw, Hello and Welcome!

Anthon rocks! WOOOOHOOOOOOO!

no you dont scream like a chicken.

and oh i love it when you do the Jet song with the crossed eyes :lol:

zzzzzzzz scream like chicken still, sometimes in order to hit high notes, have to squeeze my legs so hard so that it can PUSH out the screamo.. but still a croak came out.

Heard my files? zzz.. hmm.. how do u get there? But anyway, I still think there;s loads of improvement to it.. anyway... who dun need improvement. :))

Thanks for the warm welcome. Anyway I was at soft quite a while ago, just that i recently got into this forum. lalalalalalal zzz

Back