Intro: 4BFC

4BFC

Yo everyone, my name is Chri5. Started to learn how to play instrument at quite a late age, at 21 but who cares, everyday is a learning day. I am 28 years old anyway. Just love music and is my no.1 passion. I like to jam but not fond of performing. Played a couple of times and still dislike being on stage. It's just me, I guess.
Listen to bands such as Beyond, Metallica, GnR, Beatles, Eagles, Bee Gees (dun ask me why), Carpenters, LMF, Luna Sea, Oreskaband, Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble, Jimi Hendrix, Casiopea (Jazz Fusion Band from Japan), Glay, The Yellow Monkeys, Dream Theater, AC/DC, The Who, U2, The Platters, a lot of oldies, jazz, blues, instrumental, indies, 70s to 90s pop music, some Chinese pop, basically anything that attracts my attention except for techno that gives me headache.
Call myself noisician because basically I guess I'm making lotsa noises with the instruments I played. Hahaha.

Wah u so old one ah?

I"m 14 ....

Welcome to the jungle
we got what u need

Haha, unknown, yah, I went to pump room the other day, the live music was good but the techno they blast after the band took a rest was irritating.

Back