Interested in joining something a little different?

TheDman

Hi all,

Looking to put together a casual but determimed group that might consist of the following members:
* Electric violin
* Guitar
* Percussion or drums
* Keys/synth
* Lead vocals
* Backing vocals - quartet or trio

Our influences are very diverse - from alternative, folk, indie and jazz to classical, hip hop and punk rock. The idea is to eventually write originals since we are experienced song writers but at the same time put together a set of covers that will enable us to play live in Singapore - we already have some venues lined up. We will play such covers in our style, so if remixing classics has always been a passion of yours, then come and join us.

No age, race or gender restrictions. Just passionate musicians with some talent, a splash of creativity and desire to meet new people and most of all, have fun!

Look forward to hearing from you all. We are likely to rehearse once a week to start with until we gather momentum at a studio tbc.love

Hey, singer/songwriter who plays the occasional chords on guitar and piano here. I've got a voice suitable for soft and/or powerful tunes. PM me and we could work things out for there?

Hey. Vocalist here, love to add a different flavour to most songs I sing. I can play the guitar too. Contact me at 94871660

Back