If you're buying an MIA Strat anytime soon ......

JMguitars

If you're planning on purchasing a brand new American Strat direct from USA and the respective dealer is able to assist within a mutually beneficial arrangement, perhaps this can apply to u ......

http://www.fender.com/misc/rebate/

100_Rebate_web.gif

As seen in "Guitar One," "Guitar Player" and "Guitar World" -- in celebration of the 50th anniversary of the Stratocaster(R) guitar, Fender(R) is offering a new rebate program that will allow you to save $100 on NEW qualifying Fender American Series guitars and basses!

You'll receive $50 off the instrument of your choice from your local retailer and an additional $50 direct from Fender(*). There's never been a better time to save BIG on the latest evolution of Strat(R), Telecaster(R), Precision Bass(R) and Jazz Bass(R) guitars. Stop by the link below to download your rebate coupon, AND JOIN THE PARTY ALREADY!

Mark
J&M Guitars

a very attractive offer, doubtful if there's any willing dealer to assist this transaction. are you willing to chip in JM? or can you assist in citing a dealer who does? i'm already scouting for such dealers, but don't expect anything miraculous... will update details here 8)

subversion said:
a very attractive offer, doubtful if there's any willing dealer to assist this transaction. are you willing to chip in JM? or can you assist in citing a dealer who does? i'm already scouting for such dealers, but don't expect anything miraculous... will update details here 8)

Subversion,

Whilst I don't have any "lobangs" to recommend, I would say you should focus effort on the smaller mom & pop stores that need all the sales they can get.

Many are willing to bend over backwards for clients as long as the actions are not illegal or as long as their dealership isn't threatened.

Alternatively, if you have a buddy in the US, you could use his contact details in return for a small tip from the rebate savings.

They are a number of ways to skin the cat .....

Its a matter of exhausting the various alternatives ....

All the best ... :)

Back