Ibanez SR400 Bass, flight case, DI unit for sale

MMA

Ibanez SR400 Bass guitar. As new condition. I tried all the best Fender precisions, Gibsons and other top dollar basses in the shop but I bought the Ibanez, because it had a better feel and sound than all of them. Great sound! Beautiful for Funk players. A Bass for the discerning Bassist. Bought new. Receipts available.
Comes with TK Professional Flight Case made from high impact, Ballistic Plastic. Also comes with Quantum Matchmaker MDB 101 Direct Injection DI Box with instruction manual & Cannon to Cannon DI to desk leads and guitar leads. Cost well over $1000 AUD new. Will sell for $600 SGD. Will consider seperating for the right price.

and the bad news. Needs string(s) one's broke.
SMS 96811927 to arrange viewing.

See also my ads for Behringer UB802 Eurorack, 4 channel Mixing Desk, 3 band eq, FX channel balanced and unbalanced inputs, phantom power for microphones C/W Instruction manual. Also Peavey KB60watt amp, Rode, NT1A Professional Condensor Microphone comes with owners manual, boom mic stand. Logic Audio Silver professional recording Software and (Bible thick) owners manual (cost $1500 AUD. Selling cheap) and Gibson Epiphone DOT CH Semi Acoustic Electric Guitar, Cherry Red, in a fitted hard case. Comes with Roland Cube 15Watt amplifier (and owners manual) and a couple of guitar leads. All bought new by me, receipts available. As new condition. Very little use. Been hibernating under my bed for years. No time to play. Time to sell. . .
Will seperate for the right price. SMS 96811927 to arrange viewing.

Will consider offers for package deals.
SMS 96811927 to arrange viewing.

List Date: 10/18/2013

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Ibanez SR400 Bass Guitar Flight Case and Quantum DI box
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $600 (Local Pickup Only)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back