Ibanez Prestige RG2620QM Guitar For Sale

Davis85

Hi, I'm from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

I would like to sell my Ibanez Prestige RG2620QM electric guitar for $4,000 USD, the price is higher than original price.

The reason I sell at this price is because of the value, second reason is I want to buy Sadowsky NYC 5-string bass.

Payment prefer Paypal or cash. The best is meet in person and pick up the instrument. If you prefer shipping I will use FedEx to ship the guitar, just to make sure you are real buyer and has received the instrument.

My electric guitar:

Ibanez Prestige very rare model / production only between 2003-2004 / -
RG2620QM Sapphire Blue, 2003, made in Japan.

Very good condition, there is no dings or scratches, pure MINT original condition.

The neck is dream to play, very fast and comfortable.
Mahogany body and beautiful Blue quilt maple top.
Tremolo - Edge Pro, awesome floyd rose, great response!
DiMarzio/Ibz stock pick-ups, John Petrucci configuration / 2 humbuckers + 3-way toggle switch /!
Guitar is completed with moulded original hard shell case Ibanez.

Attachments

• RG2620-05.jpg
    RG2620-05.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 360
  • RG2620-03.jpg
    RG2620-03.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 357
  • RG2620-10.jpg
    RG2620-10.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 375
  • RG2620-09.jpg
    RG2620-09.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 350
  • RG2620-12.jpg
    RG2620-12.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 352
Hi, I'm from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

I would like to sell my Ibanez Prestige RG2620QM electric guitar for $4,000 USD, the price is higher than original price.

The reason I sell at this price is because of the value, second reason is I want to buy Sadowsky NYC 5-string bass.

Payment prefer Paypal or cash. The best is meet in person and pick up the instrument. If you prefer shipping I will use FedEx to ship the guitar, just to make sure you are real buyer and has received the instrument.

My electric guitar:

Ibanez Prestige very rare model / production only between 2003-2004 / -
RG2620QM Sapphire Blue, 2003, made in Japan.

Very good condition, there is no dings or scratches, pure MINT original condition.

The neck is dream to play, very fast and comfortable.
Mahogany body and beautiful Blue quilt maple top.
Tremolo - Edge Pro, awesome floyd rose, great response!
DiMarzio/Ibz stock pick-ups, John Petrucci configuration / 2 humbuckers + 3-way toggle switch /!
Guitar is completed with moulded original hard shell case Ibanez.

Wait, are you really trying to sell a guitar at 3x it's actual value?....

Probably 3x of original price, when I bought from the seller, he charged me $1,900 USD for this guitar.

Hi 17wil, thank you for asking.

There is no List price for Prestige below 1300 USD - the cheapest grade cost 1300 USD.
My guitar produced between 2003-2004 and this is a predecessor of J-Customs - mahogany body and maple top.

I can say that the last Prestige with these specs / mahogany body + maple top / RG4570Z costs around $3,300 USD.

Take a look of the photo.

RG4570.jpg

Of course, there are cheap Chinese Ibanez guitars costs cheaper, also there are high end Japanese Custom shop costs around 10000 USD.

This guitar is very universal - you can play all styles from blues and jazz to rock/fusion even metal.
The materials are high quality and also the craftsmanship of Japanese plant Fujigen are the best in the Planet.

I bought this guitar from a Bulgarian guitarist name Atanas Shishkov.

You can listen the guitar tone from this link which demo by him, he plays 10 times better than me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYwilW7VXrE

As I mentioned, I hope I can buy Sadowsky NYC 5-string bass, which cost around $6,850 USD.

Last edited:
Honestly speaking, your guitar is NEVER going to sell at that price, and Mr Shishkov ripped you off incredibly hard. Specs say nothing about workmanship or playability, and if you're going by mahogany body and maple neck you have thousands of models that fit that.

Do your research and use some commonsense before you post your ads.

Bro, that's not how pricing works man... If I want a guitar thats worth 4000 USD I could have gotten a mayones.

Yeah my mistake, I just saw your reply, strangely I didn't receive notification when someone replied on this thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi everyone, right now I'm selling this guitar for $1,400 USD. The best is pick up the guitar from me, if you need shipping let me know. Payment either Paypal or cash.

Back