How to add a click track into mp3

kazuki

Hi everyone,

I wish to add a click track to my mp3 songs when i play along with (i am a drummer). Any software which can do that? any ways to how to accurately program the click in?

thanks a lot!

Make a midi track, open up the piano roll and draw in quarter notes. Use any vsti (you could use any drumset soundfont).

Save it as a template to use forever. This is useful especially for complex arrangements, where your MIDI click track will follow the tempo changes of the DAW master tempo file.

thanks for the info!

sorry but i am very new at sound mixing stuff, dont even know howto make a midi track, what is piano roll?

the only thing i have done before is to mix my drum cover into a mp3 song using audacity.

sorry really a complete beginner here, thanks!

My bad, I automatically assumed you use Cubase haha.

Piano roll = midi editor. Open the midi editor in the software you are using, and click a note on the start of every bar.

thanks again!

sorry more newbie questions here.. btw i am using audacity as its a freeware.

can the software auto detect and identify bars in a mp3 track? if not how can i create bars that are accurate over the mp3 tracks?

thanks again, really appreciate the help!

sorry for this bump,

is there a way to accurately tap the tempo of a mp3 other than the manual continous pressing on a metronome to tap, cause that is not really down to the most accurate exact tempo and might cause unsync when more bars come.

thanks for all help again guys

Back