how does mud sounds like?

Muddy tone simply means lack of definition. This really happens most obviously while playing dirty, n when u strum ur chords, or some riff, all u can hear r the notes all mashed up into a lump of noise.

Sorry if i described it that way... But u cant really hear the notes coming thro, and it just sounds overkilled with lots of dist. However, dont get me wrong, u can have lots of distortion n still get definition.

Well, i doubt anyone wanna be able to record those clips... LOL

But one has to be practical... If u wanna get tone clarity like certain artist, then spend the $ n get their eqpt n all...

U cld however aim to optimise the quality of ur current rig.

Weiht said:
Muddy tone simply means lack of definition. This really happens most obviously while playing dirty, n when u strum ur chords, or some riff, all u can hear r the notes all mashed up into a lump of noise.

Sorry if i described it that way... But u cant really hear the notes coming thro, and it just sounds overkilled with lots of dist. However, dont get me wrong, u can have lots of distortion n still get definition.

Well, i doubt anyone wanna be able to record those clips... LOL

But one has to be practical... If u wanna get tone clarity like certain artist, then spend the $ n get their eqpt n all...

U cld however aim to optimise the quality of ur current rig.

oh....i thought muddy sounds means too much bass and little treble

Back