Highly affordable and effective guitar strumming course!

Musician

Have you even tried learning guitar but gave up due to work commitments, the high music school fee and lack of a good alternative to those traditional and boring classical songs syllabus? if yes here's your chance to learn guitar leisurely at a very relaxed and customised pace! This concept of learning guitar strumming allows you to play a song you like to your gf,your loved ones in the shortest possible time ever! fingering will be taught, basic techniques involving strumming pattern, finger strokes will all be taught. You'll definitely be able to master a number of chords which will be of superb use to play almost every songs under the sun(pertaining to english songs, chinese songs etc).

I have experience teaching guitar for about 2 years and teaching piano for about 4years.

My rate for the lesson is:
$12/Hour!

FREE MUSIC NOTES/REFERENCES WILL BE PROVIDED!

PM me your contact should you be interested! i can even provide advices and recommendations to purchase your very own first guitar! You can also use my guitars if you don't wish to purchase a guitar yet(meaning you want to see if this instrument is really for you!)

Last edited:
Back