High Quality Handmade PRS Santana Replica

Funkymojo

Handmade PRS Santana replica made by Thai luthier Rintr (one of the best luthiers in Asia). This guitar is made in 2005 shortly before Rintr retired. This guitar is specially made to order not the ones he made to sell in his shop. The best tone woods were specially chosen for this guitar (with extra cost). This is a high quality handmade guitar (not a cheaply made low quality guitar).

Guitar has :

- One Piece Old Growth Honduran Mahogany Body
- One Piece Old Growth Honduran Mahogany Neck
- Old Growth Eastern Flame Maple Top
- Gabon Ebony Fretboard
- Gabon Ebony Headstock Veneer
- Gabon Ebony Truss Rod Cover With Paua Shell Om Symbol Inlay
- Paua Shell Eagle Headstock Inlay
- Fretboard Abalone Bird Inlays
- Made in Germany Schaller Tuners
- 500k Alpha Push-pull Tone Pot For Coil Splitting

These parts were added to the guitar :

- PRS Dragon II Pickups (one of the best pickups ever made by PRS. Santana has been using these pickups in all of his guitars for a long time and is currenlty still using them..)
- PRS Tremolo Bridge

Guitar is in mint condition except for a tiny ding at the back. Guitar has been extremely well taken care of and is in very good condition, frets are like new and has tons of life left in them. Guitar is very well made (quality and workmanship is just as good as any high end PRS guitar) and plays really good. It really captures the Santana tone, very smooth and buttery. Roll off the tone on the neck pickup and you get the classic Santana tone. Comes with a hard case. I wouldn't mind trading for a good condition Gibson Les Paul Standard, Gibson Les Paul Classic, Gibson ES-335, Gibson SG 61 Reissue, Gretsch, Rickenbacker, ESP Navigator ES-335, ESP Navigator Les Paul, ESP Navigator Strat (for ESP Navigator Strat, i need a top up from you), Japanese made Les Paul from Bacchus, Burny, Fernandes, Tokai, Greco, Edwards Jimmy Page Les Paul (with top up from you) or trade for a good condition Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Note 2, iPhone 5, iPad 3, (would require you to top up and would prefer items to come with warranty). For those that wish to buy it, it is for sale at $2000. Deal in the north area. No reservation. First come, first served. I hope this baby goes to a good home. Interested parties, feel free to sms or whatsapp me at 98850851 for more pictures or to discuss. Cheers

Here's a recording of Samba Pa Ti i did using this guitar just to let interested parties know how close it nails the Santana tone (please pardon my playing :p).

https://soundcloud.com/#soul-satisfaction/samba-pa-ti-my-version

prssantanareplica01.jpg

prssantanareplica02.jpg

prssantanareplica04.jpg

santana03.jpg

santana02.jpg

santana04.jpg

Back