hi! my name is ilyas

the_man_of_men

hi everyone!! my name is ilyas. i play the guitar and in a band called "Against The Stars". my influences are Blink-182, Green Day, Fall Out Boy, Sum 41, Yellowcard and lots more from the new generation of pop-punk bands. nice to meet y'all!!!

hi..welcome...a lil piece of advice..

when asking questions abt something..do be careful...some of the softies here arent very patient and get easily annoyed.gd luck.

:roll:

helo my bandmate!!!

hey helo ilyas!! nice meeting u here!!! hahahaha well have fun!!! and kid slacker thanx 4 the advice ya!!!

hi ilyas, welcome to soft! we hope you enjoy your stay here

punk rock rules! haha :lol: i used to like punk rock too..still listen to it sometimes...

and yeah, i was a green day fan; played american idiot lolx

so ill see ya around aight?

peace dude

kid_slacker said:
hi..welcome...a lil piece of advice..

when asking questions abt something..do be careful...some of the softies here arent very patient and get easily annoyed.gd luck.

:roll:

really meh? i haven't really met anyone who is impatient yet lol... anyway welcome! how old are u?

wad u dunno exist doesnt mean it doesnt exist.
people that u've never come across before doesnt mean they dont exist..
get my drift?

nevertheless..most of the people here are nice..juz like u huh vheissu :lol:

hey all!! i'm 18 btw. yeah, i love AFIs new album. especially like the song endlessly she said. it's so beautiful. but my all time favourite band is still Blink-182. even though they're no longer around... :cry:

yeah. AVA (short for angels and airwaves) lead singer is tom delonge while the other 2 from blink (mark hoppus and travis barker) formed a new band called (+44) plus-44 which mark is the vox. you guys should check them out! www.myspace.com/plus44

AVA is kinda good but the songs are kinda repetitive.. But if u wanna hear something different, AVA is the thing for you.

ar ar ar!! welcome.. aniwae i juz join too.. lols.. okok. cut the crap. juz wanna sae i'm looking for a band influence by blink 182 and plus 44 and etc. so if u need a guitarist jus pm me. erm.. i think i should post this in "Guitarist Available". Aren't i?

Back