Hi from Synthery!

Synthery

Hey! I’m Yi. My team and I have recently created Synthery – a web kit for effortless creation of visual effects to instantly enhance live performances. We’re currently in beta stage and would absolutely love to hear some feedback or suggestions!

We, as music lovers and a musician, love performances and performing. Additional video content enhances music performances, but we’ve found that this takes up quite the resources – months of effort, time and money go behind the planning for a more sensory experience.

With a focus on live performance, Synthery generates stunning visual effects in real-time to the input of MIDI devices, BPM or manual keyboard presses. First select your choice of device input, then map each key of your device to a corresponding graphic of choice. A variety of striking animations can be instantly generated with simple touches. Create content easily and focus on your music as always!

Synthery is for amateur artists looking for an affordable and effortless way to enhance their performances, budding video creators looking for new visuals, and even experienced VJs looking for a fresh way to do shows.

Features:
Browser-based web app
Friendly and intuitive interface
Customizability of visuals
Video recording
Social sharing to Facebook and Youtube

We’d love to hear what you think! Post a comment below or email us at synthery@gmail.com.

Back