Hi...experience drummer yet still learning..age 34 here

stam martolo

Hi, Im Stam Martolo here, or u can call me Ras. Im 34 this year and do play in various bands since year 2000. Main band one is old sch Deathmetal band (already have album)and another is into Progressive/Industrial Rock band(also another album). My musical influences is kinda wide..from in the 60s era of Jimmy Hendrix, Santana, bob Dylan, to the 70s great era of Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Rush, Frank Zappa, the 80s of Metallica Megadeth,Micheal jackson, underground Music , iconic pop bands and artistes and the current great pro bands like TOOL, Dream Theater and many more too. as a drummer i got listening skills and Im a very spontaneous especially when comes to practice and doing originals songs , including expressing my creativity doing various drum-chops and structure for the music. At the moment, im trying to improve on practice with metronome and improvising on reading drum time signatures and drum notes on score sheets so that it can add value to my drum portfolio. For being in a band or jamming aspects, I can adapt to all kinds of music genre as it challenges my skills to maximum limit and broaden my knowledge. So with this short introduction of myself..i hope it will provide enough information for all Forum readers in soft.sg here. If there's any opportunity to play with a professional band that plays regularly in a public place like Pubs, Discos or Public Events in schools or Organisations(provided being paid as im trying do my drumming as a full time forte' ), I be willing to take the challenge and push myself to learn new things. Hope to hear from you guys here soon. Any inquiries please do email me at rashid.mohdsaid@yahoo.com or sms me at 81199514. I be willing to help. Thanks and take care all. Good day.

Back