Hi all

asidie

Hi everyone, Im RAY

Im looking for people who enjoy any sort of music

Im open minded and listen to wide range of genre, have a long list of favorite bands
etc.
Face Down, Beck, Deceased, Queen, The WHO, Kasabian, Muse, Acheron, Frente, Fear Factory. The locust, Machine Head, 5.6.7.8's, The National, Rocket From the Crypt, Prodigy, The Cramps, Tanya Chua, Agent Orange, Coldplay, Sadus, Dillienger Escape Plan, Megadeth.Beastie Boys, No doubt, Iced Earth, Franz Ferdinand, Nirvana, Led Zepplin, Eric Clapton, Phantom Planet, Samael, Psychotic Waltz, Chemical Brothers, Greenday, Deicide, Morbid Angel, Stone Temple Pilot, Decapitated, Watchtower, Invocator, Twisted Sister, Sound Garden, Judas Priest, Garbage, Death, No Doubt, Immolation, Orbital, Terrorizer, Yellow Machinegun, Melvins Cryptopsy, Carcass, Nile, Black Sabbath, Martyr, Coroner, Terrorizer, Confessor, Scorpions, Testament, Exodus, Slayer, Arctic Monkeys, Paraduse Lost, Rob Zombie, Orgy, Velvet Revolver, Silverchair, Daft Punk, David Bowie, Garbage, Michael Jackson, BB King, Dark Angel
and the list goes on

I play the guitar, and will jam anything from rock to thrash to death metal to technical stuff.
Anyone wanna jam please pm me

Im selling some of my stuff at
http://www.youcantstoprockandroll.blogspot.com/

Please have a look and let me know if you interested in anything

Back