Hello Im not new on the forums:)

bluesmonkey

Hey,

Just thought Id do an intro, even though Ive been on the forums for a while, as I have never done one being too lazy/shy.

Ill keep it short. I lived in Singapore for 4 years, and I went to AIS. (aus international school) back in 2000.
I live in Sydney, love blues, funk, strats, and tubes(including the type that women wear, but I wont go into that).

I used to play metal when I was younger, then stopped playing for a while, and after hearing BB king for the first time a couple of years ago I was hooked. So, now Im back!

I used to go to Singpore quite often, but not that much anymore, but I am keen to meet up with any softies next time to talk crap/drink/jam!

Brilliant, I'd be up for meeting up for a jam or whatever - and maybe you could update me with all the multitudes of new "fresh" policies Rudd implements into the system :-D

What're you doing now anyway? Graduated? Working?

thanks boys!

Ive actually just come out of a soul destroying job, hated it. Funny that you mention Rudd. As I personally am feeling the shit storm that Howard created-work choices. I was told to leave my job on the spot, for bs reasons, which were unlawful and unjust(but hey it was a blessing in disguise). Because of work choices, well, small bus employers can fire employees at any time, with no repercussion. Thus the campaign Coward is a Hunt.

Im not a pro Rudd guy, in fact I think he had made some very bold claims. But he has signed Kyoto and also is making an apology to the stolen generations tommorow, today was the first day of parliament, but hey, its just a token gesture.

We will see. Everyone is evil anyway imo.

Back